TOEIC - Speaking level 2 - Describing picture 2

To continue this topic, Let’s practice with the following picture:

Note:

• You have 30 second to prepare, and then, talking what you want to say in 45 second.

2 Likes

Here is my practice:

In this picture, a man is appearing in work clothes, he’s a staff of this market and he’s holding a box which contain very very much apple. He’s finding a place to organize it. He look quite tired.

@Nhim_Xu Urchin teacher assess it please :blush:

1 Like

Nhím chưa làm bài tập dạng này bao giờ và bài tập dạng này Nhím làm cũng không tốt nên Nhím không dám làm giùm mà chỉ giúp bạn sửa lỗi chính tả chút thôi .

Nếu cùng 1 đoạn văn đó thì mình sẽ viết lại như sau:

In this the picture, a man is appearing in work clothes with a nice uniform, he’s a staff of this market supermarket and he’s holding a box which contain very very much full of apples. He’s finding a place to organize it. He look looks quite tired.

Nếu mình sai thì mọi người cứ góp ý nhé @nguyenchiemminhvu :wink:

P/S: Dạo này Nhím khá bận nên không dành được nhiều thời gian cho diễn đàn mấy giờ vào thấy đông vui ghê :blush:

3 Likes

Bài này @Nhim_Xu sửa lại khá hay. Nhưng còn vấn đề là chủ ngữ của đoạn này toàn là He xem ra hơi nhàm chán. Có ai có ý nào hay hơn không?

1 Like

My opinion is:
"Here is fruit stall in the supermarket. The man who is wearing uniform is the staff. He is bringing an apple box to fruit shelves. He is trying to complete the work. He seems tired, doesn’t he? "

3 Likes

Good job, but the judge want to hear the truth, about what you see, don’t use “think”, “maybe”, “seem” … and don’t make question, that’s what this tip require. Your paragraph is well !!! I personally think so.

2 Likes

Thank you, :slight_smile: I’ll change. Thanks again

2 Likes

sửa thành “hắn” a ơi. :smile:

2 Likes
83% thành viên diễn đàn không hỏi bài tập, còn bạn thì sao?