TOEIC - Speaking level 2 - Describing picture 3

I have walked through 2 topic about this tip - TOEIC Speaking, you can look back at this. I feel still hard to make a short paragraph when i look a picture in 30 second. So let’s continue practice.

Note: 30 second to prepare and you got 45 second to talk about this.

Sao @nguyenchiemminhvu không viết đoạn văn ra rồi mọi người sửa cho chứ để mọi người làm thì lười lắm. Mình làm tạm thế này mọi người coi có sai gì không thì sửa giúp nhé :smile:

There are two men in the picture. The person stands near the car with a police uniform is lifting his gun up and pointing at the man who is raising his hands to surrender

2 Likes

đề yêu cầu nói 45s, đoạn kia 10s là cùng :">

1 Like

Đồng ý @nguyenchiemminhvu phải demo viết một đoạn trước cho mọi người vào chém chứ :smile:

Vậy thì ê a, đứng nháy nháy mắt với cô giáo tầm 35s rồi bắt đầu nói là vừa :smiley: Mà câu của @TTmagic đâu?

1 Like

Kiến thức hạn chế nên chỉ nghĩ được có vậy thui àh :wink:

1 Like

Through a quick view, everyone might find it somehow funny. It is a photo of a police is aiming to something or someone but incidentally, a boy walking over purposelessly with his hands lifting by something else. In addition to the photographic view, it makes us confused that the policeman is aiming to the boy. Find the casual interesting, don’t you?

1 Like

e gà vụ này :)) chắc chèn 30s quảng cáo vào rồi bắt đầu =))

1 Like

Em nghĩ phải là continue V-ing hay to Verb chứ nhỉ

1 Like

Đoạn văn hay thế chả thấy ai like :’( :’( :’(

1 Like

Sorry everyone, i’m busy, so i can’t do it after post the picture. The following paragraph is my result:

In this picture, a crazy man on the street attract attention of everyone. He can do something bad. So a police come here to handle him. Police has a big gun, and he is aiming. The crazy man seem feel scared, he put him hand over head. Everything is able to control.

1 Like

Like rồi kìa @nhatlonggunz. Ai bảo làm hay quá chi cho mọi người lười nên không đọc. Làm ngắn ngắn như c thui :smile:

1 Like

after posting :v :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

83% thành viên diễn đàn không hỏi bài tập, còn bạn thì sao?