English is fun, let's chat

I have a lack of motivation of my life, my career. Can anyone suggest me some tips to get out of this matter :expressionless:

What are you doing for living? What are the problems with your life and your career?

@all: Hello :smile: how was your Tet?

1 Like

I used to know that when i was at grade 11.

I used to know how to solve it when I was a freshman

2 Likes

Great forum! I’m a newbie. I think I will get more knowledge from you. Hello everybody :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank @minhnghia20290 we can teach each other bit by bit and all will learn something after all.

Have a nice weekend everyone :smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone, i think daynhauhoc is very different, strange and interesting, but i like have a Dark theme option :blush:

1 Like

Hi everyone, i’m a freshman at HCMUS and it’s nice to join this site as i’ve found it so useful to me. Btw can anyone suggest me the right way to self-teach a programming language and please include some good resources for me, may those be any websites, or book titles…all are appreciated :smiley: Big up, Peace!

1 Like

what you wanna know about ??

I’m not sure…I’m just a freshman. I’ve been reading C++ primer plus, Weiss data structure and algorithms, both are unfinished (about 60% left of each) :smiley: I mean could you give me some tips to guide me through this early process of learning programming?

You can learn from these sites, all are suitable for “early process”

C and C++: https://www.youtube.com/user/trandatnh
(this is our admin’s Youtube channel, very easy to understand)
Introduce to programming, after that you can learn algorithm here as well (i’m learning here), they us Javascript: https://www.khanacademy.org/
Web (including PHP, HTML and CSS, Ruby, …): www.codecademy.com

1 Like

Thank you so much :smiley:

3 Likes

I used to like dark theme but I think light theme is better for reading the whole day. Dark theme is good for night reading only.

To follow up with @yaphats question

I think this is a difficult to answer. However, I find that to learn a new language, you must “practice” everything you read from a book / videos playlist …

Don’t just read and read.

2 Likes

Yes, i agree, but i mean, user can choose Dark or Light theme, or auto change theme according time :smiley:

2 Likes

Good idea too :slight_smile: let me see if I can do anything …

2 Likes

Ok :blush:. Does Daynhauhoc have a androd app? (like tapatalk,…)

This is what I really wanted to have. Does anyone interested in writing an android / ios app for DNH.

@thangngoc89 I heard that you wanted an application too?

1 Like

Oh, if I have time to learn android more, I sure I will dev it with everyone. Now i only can help this forum by some small ideas.

I hope forum have it soon :sunny:

3 Likes

I moved a post to an existing topic: App android/IOs cho DayNhauHoc?

@ltd oh my Grenade XD :))))) I like it, too :smiley:

And I want to share this song - Wake me up
It’s one of the best song I’ve known. I always hear it when I was panicked by the feeling that I was lost “my way”
Of course it’s one of my favorite songs

3 Likes
83% thành viên diễn đàn không hỏi bài tập, còn bạn thì sao?