English is fun, let's chat

@BreakDown id you spy me? How on earth do you know my trick?
@tuancoi2506 great song :+1:

1 Like

you will have a special day with it :))

The better way is using paint

1 Like

I once watched a Youtube channel of a guy who can solve this rubik. If I am not wrong, it took him a hour or so to solve it.

Even smarter, you always make me surprise man :+1:

2 Likes

no matter how big (the size) is the cube, there is 1 method for all: make the whole center be the same color, then the edges. Generally, make it back to 3x3

2 Likes

it’s a way for newbies, not your trick =))

@Rok_Hoang: using paint like @nhatlonggunz is the best way for this solution =)) maybe it will have a wrong color, but not important =))

2 Likes

I can do magic, in just 1 second to solve the rubik =))

2 Likes

yeah, mission completed :))

2 Likes

1 color? really???

1 Like

i saw it, but i couldn’t find any videos teaching it

1 Like

many colors =))
@nhatlong: It’s gimmick. you can buy it in a magic shop. Then you can practice to perform that trick :v

1 Like

Yeah i love programming more and more after i watched this awesome film!

Have you ever watched this?

I’ve heard about the movie, I will watch some day :smile:

all: did you guys ask for a writing topic? Here it is

1 Like

When I was child, I just take 2min30 to solve :))

1 Like

I broke one and never know how to reassemble it =))

1 Like

2min30, not so fast.

rubikvn.org, the largest forum for VN cubers has been closed ( I has just searched for it as the desire of finding my lost memory). It doesn’t make me surprised, the last time i was there (about 2 years ago), it was a boring forum. Newbies just asked the same questions to the one having the answers (the most common is “which cube should i use”. There was a pinned topic for this question, but everyday, many topics were created to ask right that inquiry). Members just came, check if there were any new topics, then again they access the entertaiment box or chatting until something else fascinated them. Advertisement was less day by day because of Facebook had been more productive. They cannot afford to lasting anymore, closing is unavoidable.

I hope our forum won't be like that

2 Likes

@nhatlonggunz Do you think rubikvn.org die because Facebook was more attractive?

2 Likes

No, it just because there was nothing new. Everyday, just the old questions “loop over”. So the only thing attracted them was the game box. But games are not infinite, so … . Facebook didn’t attract them so much that time.

:anguished: does this mean that i am banned ?

Let others join the conversation

This topic is clearly important to you – you’ve posted more than 21% of the replies here.

Are you sure you’re providing adequate time for other people to share their points of view, too?

It just means that you posted too many posts in this topic, but don’t worry about that. I posted 19 posts (20 included this one)

This is just a way Discourse tries to help us building a meaningful conversation. Howerver, this topic is an off-topic from beginning, so don’t worry about that. Let’s chat.

Good, you go directly to the point, “nothing new” kills a forum. “Too many things new” also decreases the quality of discussion if we can not control it.

I am trying to maintain a strong relationship between DNH members. We are, at first, small, but we’re close.

2 Likes
83% thành viên diễn đàn không hỏi bài tập, còn bạn thì sao?