English is fun, let's chat

who love this song with me :laughing:

2 Likes

I have ever seen, listen to music good, but I don’t understand about song! :smile:

2 Likes

Some songs have meaningful lyric, you should look for the lyric if you really like the song. Listening the long and reading the lyric at the same time may improve you listening skill.

My friends improved his listening skill by just listening a lot, doesn’t it @nghinguyen?

2 Likes

Yes, @ltd. I listen anywhere, anytime: on bus, at park, when cook, run, …
Recommend a good movie for all if you did not see: Hitch.

Excellence quote: “Basic principles: no matter what, no matter when, no matter who… any man has a chance to sweep any woman off her feet. He just needs the right broom.” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Enjoy!

3 Likes

Hello everyone I am new guy. I’m know this website from google while I’m search question from java. I think this topic very helpful and i want learn more about program language but my english not good. So please talk to me! :smiley:

3 Likes

hi @Quan_Tran, how are you :smile: How do you find our forum? Are you studying or are you working?

1 Like

Pleasure to meet you @ltd. It’s a nice day with sunny :sunny: and i’m feeling very hot and i just wearing a short pant LOL. I’m a studen in Fpt Poly :blush:

Oh great! I’m at office and having Air-Conditioner :smiley: BTW, you got few grammar mistakes.

Check this
http://www.myenglishteacher.eu/question/is-it-good-to-say-its-my-pleasure-to-meet-you/

Feel is linking verb and it should not have -ing

I think you typed too fast as you dropped am

pants

student

yeah, your English is pretty good.

5 Likes

Thank you. Your feedback very helpful I will remember :grin:.
I’m having electric fan :kissing_closed_eyes:.

I like this song.

1 Like

My favourite old song, used to listen a lot 10 years ago. Thanks, you bring back my sweat memory.

btw, my English’s so lame when I talk about romantic stuffs

See you later @ltd. :wave:

1 Like

Hotter than blazes, unbelievable !

The Hottest day in my life :)) i bath 3 times a day

My room had a air-conditioner but not enough cold to my head. oh my god :((

You can go to Sharing Coffee, a place for freelancer, or somewhere like there. It is the best place to work.
The second solution is go to picnic. North Pole is the best choosing now.:))

1 Like

I usually go to EON coffee at bitexco 50th floor … by the end of every month. awesome views and quiet space to read, study… All absolutely good for programming but the drinks prices @@ i think i’ll visit Sharing coffee in the next times, hoping for softer price :smile:

Library is also good choice. :smile: Everything is free and It have quiet space. You can relax and read some books that have a lot of topics. Oh, you can bring your fruit or coffee into library. I think you want to visit library first :smiley:

Wow, this topic is getting hotter. Good morning everyone and have a nice weekend.

This topic seems a temporary. :sweat_smile: how’s the weather today?

83% thành viên diễn đàn không hỏi bài tập, còn bạn thì sao?