If I were you, ... (I do not know why this title is too short)

I would have a distinct color for this forum, i.e. specific interests (e.g. I love computational linguistics), specific languages (e.g. I prefer using English), particular audiences (e.g. I enjoy communicating with cross-cultural folks), and prioritized means of information presentation (e.g. I favor simple pictures, concise diagrams, vivid video clips, but not plain texts and screenshots).

How about you?

2 Likes

@ductrung_luu In order to avoid misleading topic titles, it does not allow to be shorter than 10 characters.

specific interests (e.g. I love computational linguistics)

Yes, we do have specific interests that is anything related to knowledge. Anything would help us to be better.

specific languages (e.g. I prefer using English)

Yes, I do want to have a community in which Vietnamese people can speak the international language. However, the Vietnamese students, those I am creating the forum for, are not be able to communicate in the common language. We’ll wait …

particular audiences (e.g. I enjoy communicating with cross-cultural folks)

It is not the main aim right now. Again, I want to create a community for Vietnamese students.

prioritized means of information presentation (e.g. I favor simple pictures, concise diagrams, vivid video clips, but not plain texts and screenshots).

Yes, I even love to say it twice. The current forum let you do what you want in freedom :smile:
Let read some topics in meta

And I know people like you have the ability to help us in conveying those features to our new users. We are lacking of resources :worried:

1 Like
83% thành viên diễn đàn không hỏi bài tập, còn bạn thì sao?