English is fun, let's chat

Yes, i agree, but i mean, user can choose Dark or Light theme, or auto change theme according time :smiley:

2 Likes

Good idea too :slight_smile: let me see if I can do anything …

2 Likes

Ok :blush:. Does Daynhauhoc have a androd app? (like tapatalk,…)

This is what I really wanted to have. Does anyone interested in writing an android / ios app for DNH.

@thangngoc89 I heard that you wanted an application too?

1 Like

Oh, if I have time to learn android more, I sure I will dev it with everyone. Now i only can help this forum by some small ideas.

I hope forum have it soon :sunny:

3 Likes

I moved a post to an existing topic: App android/IOs cho DayNhauHoc?

@ltd oh my Grenade XD :))))) I like it, too :smiley:

And I want to share this song - Wake me up
It’s one of the best song I’ve known. I always hear it when I was panicked by the feeling that I was lost “my way”
Of course it’s one of my favorite songs

3 Likes

who love this song with me :laughing:

2 Likes

I have ever seen, listen to music good, but I don’t understand about song! :smile:

2 Likes

Some songs have meaningful lyric, you should look for the lyric if you really like the song. Listening the long and reading the lyric at the same time may improve you listening skill.

My friends improved his listening skill by just listening a lot, doesn’t it @nghinguyen?

2 Likes

Yes, @ltd. I listen anywhere, anytime: on bus, at park, when cook, run, …
Recommend a good movie for all if you did not see: Hitch.

Excellence quote: “Basic principles: no matter what, no matter when, no matter who… any man has a chance to sweep any woman off her feet. He just needs the right broom.” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Enjoy!

3 Likes

Hello everyone I am new guy. I’m know this website from google while I’m search question from java. I think this topic very helpful and i want learn more about program language but my english not good. So please talk to me! :smiley:

3 Likes

hi @Quan_Tran, how are you :smile: How do you find our forum? Are you studying or are you working?

1 Like

Pleasure to meet you @ltd. It’s a nice day with sunny :sunny: and i’m feeling very hot and i just wearing a short pant LOL. I’m a studen in Fpt Poly :blush:

Oh great! I’m at office and having Air-Conditioner :smiley: BTW, you got few grammar mistakes.

Check this
http://www.myenglishteacher.eu/question/is-it-good-to-say-its-my-pleasure-to-meet-you/

Feel is linking verb and it should not have -ing

I think you typed too fast as you dropped am

pants

student

yeah, your English is pretty good.

5 Likes

Thank you. Your feedback very helpful I will remember :grin:.
I’m having electric fan :kissing_closed_eyes:.

I like this song.

1 Like

My favourite old song, used to listen a lot 10 years ago. Thanks, you bring back my sweat memory.

btw, my English’s so lame when I talk about romantic stuffs

See you later @ltd. :wave:

1 Like

Hotter than blazes, unbelievable !

83% thành viên diễn đàn không hỏi bài tập, còn bạn thì sao?