5 Phút tiếng Anh mỗi ngày_ P2

Bài tập thì hiện tại đơn và hiện tại tiếp diễn nhé :massage: @kayz, @minh_vu_03, @Le_Dinh_Huy, @tuancoi2506, @TTmagic, @Lang_Khach, @anlamsaoduoc, @Kido, @nhatlonggunz, @BG_Narutoo, @DungJun

Chia động từ trong ngoặc:

It is Sunday evening and my friends and I (1. be) … at Jane’s birthday party. Jane (2. wear) … a beautiful long dress and (3. stand) … next to her boyfriend. Some guests (4. drink) … wine or beer in the corner of the room. Some of her relatives (5. dance) … in the middle of the room. Most people (6. sit) … on chairs, (7. enjoy) … foods and (8. chat)… with one another. We often (9. go) … to our friends’ birthday parties. We always (10. dress) … well and (11. travel) … by taxi. Parties never (12. make) … us bored because we like them.

5 Likes
  1. am
  2. Wears
  3. Stands
  4. drink
  5. dance
  6. sit
  7. enjoy
  8. chat
  9. go
  10. dress
    11.travel
    12 . makes
2 Likes

Nhanh thế @DungJun :smiley:

1 Like

Đang ngồi hóng mà :grin:

2 Likes

Nhát học rồi, không làm đâu :sleepy:

2 Likes

It is Sunday evening and my friends and I am at Jane’s birthday party. Jane wears a beautiful long dress and stands next to her boyfriend. Some guests drink wine or beer in the corner of the room. Some of her relativesdance in the middle of the room. Most people sit on chairs, enjoy foods and chat with one another. We often go to our friends’ birthday parties. We always dress. well and travel by taxi. Parties never makes us bored because we like them.

P/s: copy bài ở trên :">

2 Likes

It is Sunday evening and my friends and I (1. be) …are… at Jane’s birthday party. Jane (2. wear) is.wearing… a beautiful long dress and (3. stand) ….standing…… next to her boyfriend. Some guests (4. drink) …are drinking… wine or beer in the corner of the room. Some of her relatives (5. dance) …are dancing… in the middle of the room. Most people (6. sit) .are…sitting… on chairs, (7. enjoy) …enjoying… foods and (8. chat)…chatting… with one another. We often (9. go) …go… to our friends’ birthday parties. We always (10. dress) …dress… well and (11. travel) ….travel.… by taxi. Parties never (12. make) ….make.… us bored because we like them.

Hôm nay anh @ltd sợ sai không dám vô làm à :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Vậy cho trò cúp học đấy :smiley:

2 Likes

Thôi, làm bài kẻo cuối tuần phải viết bản kiểm điểm :zap:

2 Likes

It is Sunday evening and my friends and I (1. be) are at Jane’s birthday party. Jane (2. wear) is wearing a beautiful long dress and (3. stand) standing next to her boyfriend. Some guests (4. drink) are drinking wine or beer in the corner of the room. Some of her relatives (5. dance) are dancing in the middle of the room. Most people (6. sit) are sitting on chairs, (7. enjoy) ẹnoying foods and (8. chat) chatting with one another. We often (9. go) go to our friends’ birthday parties. We always (10. dress) dress well and (11. travel) travel by taxi. Parties never (12. make) make us bored because we like them.

:smiley:

2 Likes

It is Sunday evening and my friends and I (1. be) .am… at Jane’s birthday party. Jane (2. wear) …wears… a beautiful long dress and (3. stand) stands… next to her boyfriend. Some guests (4. drink) .drink… wine or beer in the corner of the room. Some of her relatives (5. dance) .dance… in the middle of the room. Most people (6. sit) .sit… on chairs, (7. enjoy) .enjoy… foods and (8. chat).chat… with one another. We often (9. go) .go… to our friends’ birthday parties. We always (10. dress) .dress… well and (11. travel) .travel… by taxi. Parties never (12. make) .make… us bored because we like them.

2 Likes

It is Sunday evening and my friends and I (1. be) …are… at Jane’s birthday party. Jane (2. wear) …wears… a beautiful long dress and (3. stand) …is standing… next to her boyfriend. Some guests (4. drink) …is drinking… wine or beer in the corner of the room. Some of her relatives (5. dance) …is dancing… in the middle of the room. Most people (6. sit) …is sitting… on chairs, (7. enjoy) …enjoying… foods and (8. chat)…chatting… with one another. We often (9. go) …go… to our friends’ birthday parties. We always (10. dress) …dress… well and (11. travel) …travel… by taxi. Parties never (12. make) …make… us bored because we like them.

Chị @Nhim_Xu xem lại đoạn “It is Sunday evening and my friends and I…” hộ e với, Hình như thừa 1 cái “và” thì phải :smile:
Mà có khi nào bài này chia ở quá khứ không nhỉ? :smile:

2 Likes

It is Sunday evening and my friends and I are at Jane’s birthday party. Jane wears a beautiful long dress and is standing next to her boyfriend. Some guests ** are drinking** wine or beer in the corner of the room. Some of her relatives dance in the middle of the room. Most people sit on chairs, are enjoying foods and are chatting with one another. We often go to our friends’ birthday parties. We always dress well and travel by taxi. Parties never make us bored because we like them.

Cuồng hiện tại tiếp diễn

2 Likes

Hi. uhm, xem như là thừa cũng được, vì cũng k hay lắm, lười sửa :smile:. Cái này không thể chia ở quá khứ tại đề bài nói rõ là chia ở hiện tại đơn và hiên tại tiếp diễn rồi. Với lại câu đầu tiên " It is…" là biết ở hiện tại rồi :blush:

1 Like

Hị hị…Em quên không đọc kỹ đề bài… :smile:

2 Likes

Có đáp án rồi đây mọi người. Phần này dễ nên mình sẽ không giải thích cụ thể từng câu một. Nếu ai có thắc mắc ở câu nào thì hỏi mình hay mọi người sẽ giải thích giùm cho nhé :smiley: @anlamsaoduoc, @DungJun, @tuancoi2506, @TTmagic, @minh_vu_03, @tuandktd, @kayz:baby_chick:

It (0. be) is Sunday evening and my friends and I (1. be) are at Jane’s birthday party. Jane (2. wear) is wearing |‘s wearing a beautiful long dress and (3. stand) standing next to her boyfriend. Some guests (4. drink) are drinking wine or beer in the corner of the room. Some of her relatives (5. dance) are dancing in the middle of the room. Most people (6. sit) are sitting on chairs, (7. enjoy) enjoying foods and (8. chat) chatting with one another. We often (9. go) go to our friends’ birthday parties. We always (10. dress) dress well and (11. travel) travel by taxi. Parties never (12. make) make us bored because we like them.

5 Likes

e sai tận 9 câu mà kêu dễ :trollface:

2 Likes

Đúng hết luôn á à :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thật không. Hix, Hôm nay bận quá không kịp kiểm tra xem ai đúng ai sai. Thật là giỏi quá đi :blush:

2 Likes
83% thành viên diễn đàn không hỏi bài tập, còn bạn thì sao?