Open letter to the founder and BQT

Dear founder @ltd Lê Trần Đạt,
Dear BQT @library La biblioteca, @noname00 HK Boy,

You, dear founder, tried to encourage DNH members to write in English by creating the English folder and posting it with the post “English is fun, let’s chat" . I thought your idea was excellent and started with the post “Why don’t you try like @otaku_professor?. The reactions were positive, even @anonymous280 sabotaged with a very insulting comment

Everyone can be brave, even idiots. @otaku_professor is one of the latter :joy:. He just shows his own lack of grammar and vocabulary

This upset me because he directly insulted this man @otaku_professor and indirectly insulted me as an idiot (because I “admire” an idiot)… I tried to stay calm and politely answer him that “anyone can be an idiot (your word) in this or any other field”. But I failed. Member @csdl Hai Lúa pointed this out to me

People are afraid to write in English on the Vietnamese forum, even about English topics. You know why? Because there are a lot of “smart” people out there looking to analyze every character you write for bad grammar, bad vocabulary, or… typos.

At first @anonymous280 doesn’t bother me much and I start writing something about English tenses for @otaku_professorMastering English Tenses in the English folder. To my annoyance, @anonymous280 seems to resent me and/or @otaku_professor. He derided my post as a poor copy of a poor English grammar book. And I made the mistake of calling him a nitpicker.

His reaction surprises me and is really rude. Since my name is Joe, he thinks I’m someone with the same name Joe (or Joey) and talks about things I have no idea about. I just wonder why he didn’t see me as Joe Biden or Joe Stalin instead.

I wonder why you, Mr. Founder, created this English folder, but allow such members like @anonymous280 to destroy your efforts “Day (teach) Nhau (each other) hoc (learn)”? And BQT simply pasted my post into “Topic is an off-topic post – version 3”.

Is this kind of mockery of other members tolerated by you and BQT? If so, no DNH member will dare to write anything in English (folder).

Sincerely
Joe

2 Likes

do you tag wrong guy ?

1 Like

Thanks for that. In my haste I also made a few mistakes.

1 Like

No. I’ve moved another user’s post into off-topic.

1 Like

OMG. If you called me that, I would be happy. Looks what you have described

In every society there are mentally underdeveloped people who spend their entire lives nitpicking every banal thing, even a piece of ■■■■. These people are wimps because they never dare to show their true identity but cowardly prefer to remain anonymous in their lives.

You personally attack me because of my anonymous -> What about you?

What about this?

In every society there are mentally underdeveloped people who spend their entire lives nitpicking every banal thing, even a piece of ■■■■

Is this what you called a mistake of calling person nitpicking? :rofl: Don’t try to wash your dirty mouth.

His reaction surprises me and is really rude. Since my name is Joe, he thinks I’m someone with the same name Joe (or Joey) and talks about things I have no idea about. I just wonder why he didn’t see me as Joe Biden or Joe Stalin instead.

Lmao, I do remember your nickname. Your style of writing. :rofl:
Sadly, the previous posts are purged therefore I have no evidences. Maybe some kind mods can retrieve it for me please ;;)? but don’t think I don’t remember it. L!

On the other hand, there is no way on earth, the same person with the same name (erika + joe) with the same cmd theme (blue + yellow) with the same rude attitude appears on a super random and dead forum. Even more weird, how can a random foreigner appear on this dead forum? What is your keyword? Google doesn’t even list DayNhauHoc on search result for common questions anymore since most of the posts are outdated or purged. Maybe I’m super lucky to meet this super rare supernatural phenomenon eh? Well, I should buy myself a lottery ticket :rofl:

1 Like

OMG. look what I’ve found

who on earth someone will have the same computer path with the same terminal color on the same name? :rofl:
maybe a dead one???

weird eh? :rofl:

And if you are trying to deny that “that joe” is not you

Think again :wink:

Your signature Joe Nartca + your avatar just betrayed you painfully.

1 Like

one thing I also find very weird about you my dear joey.
You use the name joe everywhere with different last name.
Joe Tampo, Joe Nartca, Joe Schwarz.
In an old profile (@JOEY), you told that you are from Germany. The other is from France and with this current one, it seems you are from America (BEA System is from SF, CA). :wink:
With that kind of this fake identity, and you just told me a coward anonymous?

What about you? A dirty liar?

At this point, I must believe that you are just a Vietnamese freak who tries to draw some attentions. :rofl:
Why? 80% of the search result about your name, is on vietnamese forums. If you are a german, french or american, why so much care about vietnam? It’s not even your motherland? Unless… :rofl:

1 Like

@anonymous273

:joy: you’re stalking the wrong guy and believing in the nonsensical randomness of the coincidental path “classes” as a clue to your criminal stalking, which is a crime in the US and EU. Very smart! Don’t try to divert your pervert nitpicking behavior by insulting those who are trying to learn English by writing in English.

Well, what can you do, stalker, if I was that guy, stalker? Satisfied? Then what comes next? Kill me? Banish me? Try me! :rofl:

Stalking probably isn’t a crime in Vietnam… I’m not surprised that Vietnam is still an underdeveloped country where such a crime is committed openly and without consequences.

It is enough for me if DNH still allows such a criminal to wreak havoc on the forum, insult people and prevent them from writing in English with insults (e.g. idiot). It’s okay with me if other members are ridiculed, insulted and terrorized by this overly schoolmarmish man. Poor people. Btw, maybe I am in a wrong Forum !

1 Like

Stalking probably isn’t a crime in Vietnam… I’m not surprised that Vietnam is still an underdeveloped country where such a crime is committed openly and without consequences.

sadly my dear, I’m living in the states :wink: please sue me please.
oh wait, you can’t. because it’s your public information. lmao :rofl:

It is enough for me if DNH still allows such a criminal to wreak havoc on the forum, insult people and prevent them from writing in English with insults (e.e. idiot). It’s okay with me if other members are ridiculed, insulted and terrorized by this overly schoolmarmish man. Poor people. Btw, maybe I am in a wrong Forum !

In every society there are mentally underdeveloped people who spend their entire lives nitpicking every banal thing, even a piece of ■■■■

this must not be an insult eh? :wink:
so if I get banned, you are next, L

:rofl: what about the other evidences? too good to be true?

At this point, I think you should stfu. You don’t have any valid points and proofs to argue anymore rather than personally attack me (what you are best at) :rofl: Other than that, your arguements are full or assumption and accusion :rofl:

Proof please? :roll_eyes:
Oh wait, you can’t Because you don’t know sh.i.t. about economics. :rofl:
I mean, at this point, if you are not a Vietnamese freak. I don’t know what you are. I’ve met and worked with many people, they didn’t have that guts to say such racist comment, specially about a country they don’t even know clearly. :rofl:

Please just GTFO. This forum is dead, at least it is not dead because of a cancer like you :rofl:

1 Like

It seemed that we had many painful things in the past (more than 3 years ago). This was related to a member who had Joe in his name.

I recall this topic.

Is a reincarnation? I feel a spine-chilling perspective.

1 Like

@anonymous273
A psychopath like you is powerless to God himself. You try to distract your mental confusion by attacking others with what you found on the Internet. It’s psychopathic.

Unfortunately my dear, I live in the States :wink: Please sue me please

I said, “Try me!” And you aped me with “sue me” :joy:

In every society there are mentally underdeveloped people who spend their whole lives picking every banal thing, even a piece
That can’t be an insult, right? :wink:
So if I get banned, you’ll be next, L

Who first started insulting the others and then derided them for no reason? So first “idiot” for @otaku_professor because of his posting in English? And then this

Actually, people only use simple tenses (present, past and future) and the present tense for everyday communication. I hardly see people using the others.
Anyway, the post is titled “Mastering,” but the content looks like it was copied exactly from a random grammar book. You have to try better.

mastering
Your grudge is so obvious because you can’t write anything down because of your low-level life and education.

Proof please? :roll their eyes:
Oh wait, you can’t because you have no idea. about economics. :rofl:
I mean, at this point, if you’re not a Vietnamese freak. I don’t know what you are. I have met and worked with many people who did not have the courage to make such racist comments, especially about a country they don’t even know well. :rofl:

Now you’re high and starting to fantasize… You need medication, man! I just hope that your “partner” (if you have one) doesn’t suffer too much from your nitpicking inferiority.

sadly my dear, I’m living in the states

:rofl: probably an illegal immigrant to the States.

1 Like

@superthin
It’s quite easy for a stalker if he just knows how to google.
I think you are a member with some voice in this forum, so you can ask the BQT for a decision… I am not angry if I get banned because I am tired of grudgers and schoolmarmish trolls.

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever encountered you literally or figuratively so far (in real world, not in hyperspace). But I also want to say that at your age, you probably know “As a Man Thinketh.” Try reading it if you haven’t already, which will make you less “hyperactive.”

Dude. Fighting the entire forum :joy:

Check my quoted reply, my dear :wink:
Please don’t shift my reply to another reply of yours.

:rofl: this guy can’t even distinguist between 2 users.
I don’t care sh.it about your lover @otaku_professor my dear :rofl:

well, at least that explained why he can’t even know what is the difference between basic and master concepts :roll_eyes:

[IMG] Your grudge is so obvious because you can’t write anything down because of your low-level life and education.

See guys :rofl: another personal attacks. this guy just loves it and acts like he is respecful, smart person :kissing_heart:

About that, oh please :rofl: I bet my comment does a better job than your poor copied sh.i.t content :rofl:
You introduced a wrong concept about tense. Didn’t explain anything about tense, the reason behind it. that must be your high-level of education and life in your developed country eh? :rofl:

And about your book image, what so about that? Isn’t that just a random book? What do you want to proof here? That you are an idiot and the content is copied from that book? In that case, well thank you for proving my statement is correct :rofl:

Anyway, the post is titled “Mastering,” but the content looks like it was copied exactly from a random grammar book. You have to try better.

:kissing_heart: So you should spend your time to roast and improve your country border instead of wandering on the internet and talk sh.i.t about another country. Because the illegal immigrant like me is sucking the benefit from your ass :rofl:
Nothing is better than sweet free goverment packages right? Oh guess who pays for those packages? It’s you, a tax payer. Imagining paying benefits for an illegal and get roasted by them :kissing_heart: Spicyyyyyy!!!

Oh I forgot! +1 personal attack :rofl: you are really good at this @joe. 2 insults in a row. Here is a medal for you :3rd_place_medal:

Bonus:

When you don’t have any valid argument to defense yourself. You personally attack the other :wink:
A movie by @joe (And don’t be like him :rofl: )

So sorry for a brozen medal. I forgot about this personal attack comment :rofl: I will give you silver next time ok?

Dear my readers/viewers,

If you are lost with the drama here. Worry not! Let me summary it for you :kissing_heart: Who doesn’t love drama right?

Starting with the arrogant, pretentious @Joe!

He doesn’t like @anonymous280 for unknown reason because I don’t care sh.i.t about them.

He assumed me and @anonymous280 are the same person, which we are not :rofl:

I commented a feedback about his post’s content for being poor here: Mastering English Tenses

And tried to show what is a real master level is by replying my comment here: Mastering English Tenses

Sadly, my dear Joe couldn’t stand the fact that there is some who dares to against him :rofl: Because he is the best! He is the god of English, the founding titan of Java!!! Then he started to insult me here (before I could finish my reply, hiu hiu): Mastering English Tenses

Of course, who can stand the fact that someone insults you for a simple feedback? :kissing_heart: With all of my skills, I replied him back and found out he was a very toxic member of DNH back then @JOEY, who is banned due to his toxicity. And then he went to silence.

Suddenly, this post showed up. In this post, Joe argued that @anonymous280 bothered him and @otaku_professor for no reasons. He also argued that @anonymous280 (which should be me) convincted him wrongly with another person.

With “If you want to play, I will play with you til the end” slogan and I don’t want @anonymous280 to get involved into this problem, I showed all the proofs that I’ve gathered and linked them together to show that he is that toxic @JOEY . :wink:

Knowing that he can’t deny the fact he is the toxic @JOEY with all the proofs that I’ve shown, my dear @Joe started to insults me and my country, nationality, race.

And that’s it!
Please click the bell button and subscribe for more <3

1 Like
83% thành viên diễn đàn không hỏi bài tập, còn bạn thì sao?