Nhờ mọi người sửa giúp bài narrative essay

Nhờ mọi người sửa giúp e bài narrative essay này ạ. E cảm ơn rất nhiều

In our lives, everyone probably has precious memories or good lessons about what happened. One of them can make it hard to forget. For me, the precious lesson totally changed my point of view in thinking was a small act of a man,which make me feel extremely meaningful.

It was a rainy afternoon, me and my friends were waiting for the rain eases of under the eaves of a small salon. In a corner is a skinny old man carried a worried face and a thoughtful look into the road.Normally,I am not interested in people hanging around me,but this man truly got my attention from the very first moves.Firstly,he picked up every single bottle that were thrown around him.Then he stood up,move a bit further to the main street and took others off the sidewalk to help the people from unfortunate accidents.Until now,I always thought there was nobody in the world willing to sacrifice for others.Besides,I also learned two extremely valuable lessons that are not judging everything through appearance and looking at things in many different ways.
Through that unforgettable memory, I myself have been surprised by the seemingly simple action but extremely meaningful.I have always remembered that image and told myself to be sure about seeing things more carefully.

83% thành viên diễn đàn không hỏi bài tập, còn bạn thì sao?