Nhờ check grammar đoạn văn

Nhờ anh em check giúp mình grammar đoạn này với

Hi all,
I’m fourth-years student at ICTU and I’m looking for the partner/mentor/teacher who can support me to practice the speaking English skill.

I will pay 50k/hour for your supporting when you talk with me by video call function of messenger or skype, and we will be talking for 1 - 2 hours at the night on 2 4 6 or 3 5 7 of the week.

It’s the easy way to earn money as student in your free time :smile:. I hope that you will accept my proposal :smile:. If you do that, please call me on my number phone - 0982634613.

Thank for your reading! Sorry to you if have any error grammar in my paragraph :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:.

Hi all,
I’m a fourth-year student at ICTU and I’m looking for a partner/mentor/teacher who can support me to practice speaking skills.
I will pay 50k/hour for your support when you talk with me by video call function of messenger or skype, and we will be talking for 1 - 2 hours at the night on 2 4 6 or 3 5 7 of the week.
It’s an easy way to earn money as a student in your free time. If you agree with my proposal, please call me on my number phone - 0982634613.
Thank for your reading! Sorry to you if have any error grammar in my paragraph.

4 Likes

Thank to your support!

“thank to your support” is not correct here. It should be “thank you for your support/help”. But I’d use help in this case.

Hi all,
I’m a senior in college, and I’m looking for a partner/mentor/teacher who can help me practice speaking English.
I’ll pay 50k/hour. We can use either Skype or Facetime, whichever you prefer. It will be 1-2 hours in the evening, 3 days per week, either Monday-Wednesday-Friday or Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday.
It’s an easy way to earn money as a student in your free time. If you’re interested, please contact me at 0982634613.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post. My sincere apologies if there are any grammatical errors I might have made in my post.

Fourth-year = senior in US English. It feels more natural this way if you’re talking to a US-born person.
2-4-6 or 3-5-7 is not a correct to address days of the week. Be more specific.

5 Likes
83% thành viên diễn đàn không hỏi bài tập, còn bạn thì sao?