Lỗi không cài được centos 9 trên virtual box

em chọn install rồi nhưng nó lại hiện như vậy ạ, mọi người có thể chỉ cho em cách khắc phục được không ạ. em cảm ơn ạ

Bạn cần cung cấp các thông tin: hệ điều hành đang dùng, cấu hình máy thật, phiên bản VirtualBox, tình trạng cấu hình trong BIOS/ UEFI bật/ tắt chế độ ảo hóa,… và cũng tập Google, phỏng đoán vấn đề,… Bạn có biết rằng hiện bạn đầu hàng quá sớm cho một thứ cần tự xử lý và liệt kê các việc đã làm nhưng chưa thành công <= thiếu sự tò mò & kiên nhẫn của dân CNTT. Nếu máy bạn dùng chip AMD, xem qua bài này.

Maybe you should watch and follow the steps shown in this clip
CentOS 7
https://youtu.be/AmGWCOKu0mk
CentOS 9
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMRVcjpJDjg

Ngoài lề chút, nếu bạn muốn cài chơi thì không vần đề gì. Nếu muốn xài thì nên cân nhắc chuyển qua Oracle Linux 9 hoặc Rocky Linux 9.
CentOS từ khi “được” Redhat (IBM) tiếp quản đã đổi thành “CentOS Stream” , aka. bản alpha của Redhat Linux.

1 Like

@csdl I completely agree with you. Both Linux versions are very well implemented. Both are certified by Oracle for Oracle Database 19c (which means: thoroughly and fully tested). However, if you work with different Oracle products, Oracle Linux 9 is the better choice (better integration and somehow faster due to more optimization), it supports a variety of new open source technologies including e.g. Cloud, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker, Ansible and Prometheus. On the other hand, Redhat Linux has a large supporting community and is more versatile than Oracle Linux (e.g. RHEL 9 supports the latest versions of Python, Java, Go and Rust), has better portability (x86, x86-64, ARM and IBM Power) and is more user-friendly.

@Joe I think you did not get my point. I used to a CentOS user but Redhat has change the direction since it makes CentOS to become a UP-TRIM of Redhat Linux instead of DOWN-TRIM as it used to be. That makes CentOS Stream now just likes a alpha test version of Redhat Linux.
Of course, if you’re not using free version Linux, RedHat Linux is way to go!

@csdl
Yes, I did. My mistake was that I addressed your nickname, but I was actually addressing the young man @nhi_To. I apologize for that.

83% thành viên diễn đàn không hỏi bài tập, còn bạn thì sao?