Lập trình ở Việt Nam khó hiểu quá!

Thôi các bạn ạ !
Học thì khó hiểu, khó khăn. Đủ trên trời dưới biển, ghê gớm.
Lên báo đọc tiểu thuyết của các huyền thoại.
Ra trường thì 95% là lập trình web. 95% trong số này là web đơn giản, sài module wordpress.
Ngay cả trang daynhauhhoc này cũng sài source có sẵn.

1 Like

Is this what Generation Z wants? :rofl: The time when IT developers were doing practical development is long gone. Since the appearance of IDEs and frameworks, and now with ChatGPT, nobody needs mediocre IT developers anymore. Only the intelligent elites who create and build IDE, framework and IT-driven gadgets are sought for such work so that the very common people use them or click “productively” to be able to create a couple of fancy apps.
Why pay a handful of dollars for mediocre developers? You are right in your knowledge:

Ra trường thì 95% là lập trình web. 95% trong số này là web đơn giản, sài module wordpress.
Ngay cả trang daynhauhhoc này cũng sài source có sẵn.
:rofl:

1 Like

bạn mong đợi gì về lập trình ở VN?

Ngày xửa ngày xưa, có con mẹ bán dưa, mẻ ngồi mẻ nói “lập trình cũng nhàn thôi”

Dùng đồ có sẵn là cách thế giới này vận hành đó bạn, không chỉ riêng lập trình mà còn toàn bộ các mảng khác, vd iPhone dùng cảm biến camera Sony, Vinfast dùng động cơ từ BMW,… Ít ai rảnh và đủ lực để làm lại cái đã tốt sẵn cả, quan trọng là cách người ta dùng và custom lại nó.

Nếu nói về web, nếu như bạn nói không dùng module có sẵn thì dùng những thứ cơ bản nhất như JS, HTML, CSS thì nó cơ bản cũng là “đồ có sẵn” thôi, không lẽ bạn muốn chế ra công nghệ khác =)).

Còn về con số 95% thì mình méo có ý kiến.

4 Likes

Abstraction là xương sống của sự phát triển siêu nhanh trong ngành khoa học máy tính mà bạn.
Người thiết kế vi mạch không quan tâm đến transistor, lập trình viên mã máy không quan tâm đến các cổng logic, lập trình viên hợp ngữ không quan tâm đến mã máy, và lập trình viên ngôn ngữ cấp cao không quan tâm đến hợp ngữ… Ở đâu cũng vậy chứ không riêng gì VN.

@hieu_huynh1 is right in his claim that 95% of “development” is based on some “templates” (or better: stencils). In the 80s and 90s, developers worked with simple editors (notepad on Windows, vi/ed or emacs on Linux/Unix). Today, developers rely heavily on IDEs and frameworks. It is NOT about the comfort of editing. It is about actively thinking about what the developers should have, not the suggestions offered by IDE/framework, where the developers only have to pick one/several of the options offered. Self-thinking is no longer necessary. That’s why @hieu_huynh1 is right with his 95%. :grinning:
Develop in English, développer en français, entwickeln in German. All these words have the same meaning: to clarify or open a shell (de or ent in German), a veil or casing is called velop (from French: veloper or wickeln in German). In Vietnamese, it’s called lap-trinh (I don’t know exactly what it means), but the word “develop/development” requires someone to be patient and skillful to open a shell or a veil they’ve never seen before. With IDE and framework, the veil is already more than half open for the developers. Are they still developers? :roll_eyes:
The most common “kill argument” for IDE and framework using is the reduction in development time, and thus a huge cost saving… Well, cost saving for whom? Does reducing development time give the developer more “free time”? I doubt it.
Your verdict!

1 Like

Sorry, but I don’t share your opinion. In your opinion, IT developers don’t need to “know” the underlying lower layers. This opinion is valid and understandable when it comes to normal users like car drivers who don’t need to “know” how the cars are built and how the combustion or electric engine works. But mechanical engineers need to know how an engine works. The same goes for IT engineers (or IT developers). Otherwise, these IT engineers are just like the true normal IT users - nothing more, nothing less.

Maybe many aspiring IT graduates share your view and hence they get into trouble because they don’t even know how to set up an IDE environment. You can find tons of questions about IDE/framework setting issues in this forum.

2 Likes

Là do người dạy và người học muốn nó khó đấy chứ? :smile:

A little off topic, just want to share a little info

About ~20 years ago, in Vietnam, they mostly used the term “Coder” and “Software Programmer”, these coders/programmers are now in their 40s-50s
The next one is “Software Engineer” is widely used till today, and the title “Software Developer” only appeared after Apple released their 1st gen of Iphone (around 2007, I recall), along with “app” instead of "software"or “program”

And the thing is, many people think the word “developer” is only for “software developer”. Several times people have corrected me when I wrote “Real Estate Developer” or “Business Developer”

1 Like

Thanks for the info. People who think developers are software developers are bad at English. They “grab” a few English words and interpret them wildly without considering that they are making a fool of themselves.

But you don’t explain what “lap trinh” is. As far as I know, “lap” means “to build” in Vietnamese. “Trinh”: “report”, “lap tring”: “build+report”. In this meaning, the word “lap trinh” is similar to the English word “develop”. Is that right?

Lâp-trình = to program (verb)

Some people explain like this:
Lập =build/make
Trình (chương trình) = program

(yes, “trinh” is also report or level (a slang) or make someone acknowledge, or warning)

But to me, for this case, it’s compound noun, made by a combination of meaningless separated words.

Software Engineer = “Kỹ sư” phần mềm
Software Programmer = “Lập trình viên” phần mềm
Software Developer = “Người/Nhà phát triển” phần mềm

But “Lập trình viên” is just fine for all of them

2 Likes

Thank you. Very profound and clear.

83% thành viên diễn đàn không hỏi bài tập, còn bạn thì sao?