How to be better at Java?

Hi @Nguyễn Việt Thiện,

I can see you changed the original question. It would be better if you can create another topic and we can discuss more :smiley:

And if you want to learn Java, I would also suggest you learn a few things first:

1. Learn to be honest. Lies don’t bring you anywhere.
  2. Learn to be humble. You are still at the starting point, so if you represent yourself as a boss and ask people to do your homework for you like the following statement, then I can tell you your future even I am not a fortune teller.
  1. Start working hard. There is no easy way to learn anything without spending time and effort on it, so you can stop finding a quick way to learn something (in fact, you are not learning, you are trying to find the way to cheat). Eventually, you will know that those “easy ways” bring you nothing.
  2. Stop cheating. Go to a platform and ask some so-called experts to do your homework for you doesn’t bring you knowledge, or sharp your skills.
    And also, they are not experts at all. Their code sucks.

I hope you remember that your choice in every moment will shape you in the future. So, please choose wisely :smiley:

7 Likes

Btw, I changed the title of the original topic to How to separate this code into 6 classes? because I had thinked the previous title isn’t relative to the content of that topic.

6 Likes

Kết câu này của anh.

Câu này em chưa hiểu bác nào dịch hộ em với. Em tra thử trên google dịch thì câu này nó sao sao ấy.

Sucks là một từ lóng mà giới trẻ Mỹ hay dùng nghĩa là “rất tệ”

Sucks is a slang mean “very bad” that often used by young american generation.

6 Likes

Em thấy thế này hay nè. Khi nào có mấy ông hỏi cái kiểu nhờ giải bài tập, mọi người giúp em rồi em sẽ tập code bài khác gộp dần lại lâu lâu đăng bài dạy Tiếng Anh thế này lại hay :rofl: . Tụi em được dịp học Tiếng Anh luôn.

4 Likes
83% thành viên diễn đàn không hỏi bài tập, còn bạn thì sao?