Giúp tìm ra ý tưởng thuật toán cho bài "nhân kiểu mới"

Haha, không nên suy nghĩ như vậy cháu gái à, tự đặt ra giới hạn bản thân sẽ khiến cháu khó tiến xa. Để làm một nhà khoa học máy tính thì khó chứ để trở thành một lâp lập trình viên, kỹ sư phần mềm thì không cần năng lực gì ghê gớm. Chú quan sát thấy đa số các bạn yêu thích viết code từ thời phổ thông thì để làm việc trong ngành CNTT là trong tầm tay.

3 Likes

My dear young lady. Computer science is not as terrible as you think. It depends on how you are taught in school. A bad and incompetent teacher always makes things confusing and horrible. Let me give you a real life example. If you want to learn to read and write, the first thing you need to learn is not how to read or write, but how the letters look and how they are pronounced, then how they are used and spoken as a word, then how they are put together as sentences. Finally, you can read a book or write an essay. The same: you are learning computer science and the language that allows you to “work” with a computer must be explained to you using the basics of the computer (such as letters, pronunciation, grammar, etc.) before you are allowed to talk to it.

• First: bit, byte, binary number system, binary operations, computer codes (ASCII -American Standard Code for Information Interchange), logical and mathematical operations, overview of computer language (assembly codes), basic data structure and the relationship between assembler and a higher level computer language.
  • Then: a higher language like C or C++ or JAVA etc. Here you will learn not only the keywords and the available libraries but also the abstraction of data and its exchange with the basic data (ASCII).
  • Finally: You start with a small program … and slowly develop into a complex application.

From your question, I gather that you are thrown into the water for swimming without learning how to paddle in the water. You simply lack the basics. For example, computer coding (ASCII), basic data (hex, binary) so you cannot make the connection of the hint of @rogp10 “Chữ số bạn trừ ‘0’ là ra số thôi”. Maybe your school (university?) is not suitable or qualified to teach people computer science. Sorry! I dare say that not many “programmers” here are able to do a simple binary multiplication or division or know what a 2nd complement of a number is.

1 Like

Mình rất cảm ơn bạn vì sự góp ý đầy chân thành. Năm nay mình mới 16 tuổi thôi và mình đang học cấp 3. Mình tự học lập trình và vừa mới tiếp xúc với lập trình khoảng vài tháng. Chính vì thế mình còn rất nhiều thiếu sót và cần học hỏi nhiều. Mọi người trên diễn đàn đã cho mình những lời khuyên vô cùng hữu ích, không đơn giản chỉ là gỡ rối chương trình mà còn gỡ được những rối ren trong lòng mình, cho mình động lực để tiếp tục, giúp mình phát triển hơn. Mình vô cùng biết ơn điều đó. :relaxed:

2 Likes
83% thành viên diễn đàn không hỏi bài tập, còn bạn thì sao?